ANTIQUED ACCENTS

In the pursuit to accentuate my home space, I always turn to vintage accents to elevate my already furnished home. I never fail to keep my eyes open for antiques that go well with my decor  I wish I had time, to spend a whole day, at the flea market excavating beautifully crafted antiques and in the process learning about them in detail. Indisputably, that would be a totally awesome day for me. 

The proposition of discovering and investing in celebrated antiques and charming accents will surely embellish my space and in turn give me that ingenious fulfillment of a well-designed home.

The degree of craftsmanship for any collectible is noticeable and appreciated when accented and preserved. Antiques bring warmth and love into your home and there is always something unique in discovering an antique accent.  As Nate Berkus puts it Your home should feel collected and assembled over time”


Here are some options I am eyeing from Joss&Main only if my budget allows of course. Nonetheless some really cool stuff to purchase if you like cottage chic finds that add a touch of charm. Hurry before the offer ends!!



Comments

Popular Posts