DIY :Reindeer Art!

I love the holidays as much as anyone else and more importantly, I love making holiday crafts to deck my house. I set up a theme and typically try to incorporate and blend my decoration to fit in. Reuse is good, but a little more innovation and creativity is perfect. The thought of decorating my house just gets my spirits up and my mind all excited to begin some fun art work. I love it and nope I never complain about being all perky and high spirited during this wonderful season.

So what are we waiting for? This holiday season, deck your halls with creativity and spirit. There are a lot of home made crafts that you could do to make the holidays merrier and bright. One bright idea is to use greeting cards, scrapbook designs or even wrapping paper to dress up your walls. Don't go overboard, just keep it elegant and classic with a slight mix of  a modern contemporary feel maybe.

This week, I have a simple craft for your walls. Here is an adorable festive wall decoration that I designed and hope you like as well. 

Attached are the links to download and print my free holiday decoration. Frame and hang with a bow, ribbon or just as it is for a warm and merry feeling during the holidays.


Enjoy!!

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts